Shell Flintkote Colourﬂex is a premium quality coloured elastomeric coating for exposed waterproofing and decoration. It is a unique one part water-based tripolymer coating designed to cure to form a tough but elastic waterprooﬁng membrane bonded securely to the substrate. Shell Flintkote Colourﬂex is UV resistant and is specifically designed for exterior waterprooﬁng applications with no ponding situations.
- Single pack: No mixing; easy to apply.
- Available in different colours: Helps facilitate architectural design and monitoring of multi-coats application.
- Seamless: No laps and joints during application.
- Secure bonding to the substrate: Helps prevent the spread of water beneath membrane.
- Elastic: Helps withstand normal thermal movement of the substrate without cracking.
- Excellent UV resistance: Suitable for exterior applications.
- Water-based: No harmful vapour; non-hazardous; easy clean up with water during wet.
How can it be used?
Shell Flintkote can be applied on concrete, ﬁbrous cement sheet, concrete block, render, brick, metal and bituminous membrane.
It can also used in exposed situations like exposed rooﬁng, podium decks, box gutters, external wall, parapet walls, window and balcony dooring sills.
SHELL FLINTKOTE ULTRA
From conception over 50 years ago as a cost effective and reliable waterproof coating, the Shell Flintkote product range has expanded to create an integrated portfolio of products that are designed to work together, offering a seamless barrier to keep water out.
SHELL FLINTKOTE No.3
A mineral colloid bitumen emulsion for general waterproofing, concrete protection and metal protection.
SHELL FLINTKOTE No.5
Flintkote 5 bitumen emulsion is a single-pack, fibrated and stable water-borne emulsion which cures to form a firm and flexible bitumen waterproofing membrane.